CONSULTING INTERNSHIP REMOTE (COMMISSION BASED)
Strategy X Consulting is hiring an Intern position (unpaid) to learn with as we launch a series of growth marketing campaigns targeting new and existing clients. This position will work closely with the founders of Strategy X and have opportunity to work directly with our clients.
StrategyX is a consulting & web design company powered by people that believe you don't need a huge team to accomplish big things.
Founded by Hussein Saab in 2017 from his home in Seattle, Washington, Strategy X currently unites entrepreneurs, designers and engineers from Fortune-500 companies that efficiently come together as a super-pod to help startups, small businesses and non-profit organizations thrive online.
This position is a part-time, educational internship of 10 - 19 hours per week. The internship is three months long with the option for renewal based on favorable performance reviews.
As an intern, you will be part of a team that is shaping the future of consulting and web design. This is a unique opportunity to gain insight of the operation of a startup, while contributing to helping our clients grow as we qualify and prioritize client projects through the summer.
As an intern, you will develop skills in entrepreneurship, digital marketing, web design & development, business strategy, business development, and human-centered design.
- Create social media content & Client reach-out strategy
- Create monthly lead generation lists from prospective Social accounts
- Manage social media resources (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn)
- Develop sample websites from scratch for current small business clients
- Work with Strategy X founders to develop and automate business processes
- Assist with evaluating and qualifying potential clients
- Assist with building & launching digital marketing campaigns on google ads, Facebook and twitter.
- Participate in client on-boarding & business strategy evaluations
Education/Experience Requirements: We are looking for an energetic and responsible intern to join the Strategy X Team. Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or master’s program from an accredited university.
- Experience with Canva or other graphic design engine
- Excellent organizational skills with high level of attention to detail and follow-up
- Multi-tasking skills are essential
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to interact with all levels of internal and external management
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information
- Desktop personal computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to work independently as well as within a small team
- Knowledge of and experience with social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat)
All candidates are required to have access to a computer with Wifi and camera for video conferencing. This position is 100% remote and no, it is not due to COVID-19 but simply because we've always been a virtual company.
To Apply: Please submit (1) resume and (2) project samples (could be writing samples, business plans, websites or other media content) to email@example.com